Fifth Generation 5G is the latest technology with advanced features. It is eventually a wireless technology that has more high-level features than first-generation (1G), second-generation (2G), and third-generation (3G). It is a technology that replaces the 4G transmissions. 5G not only gives faster speed that 4G transmission but also offers faster downloading speed.
First world countries already used this type of technology; likewise, Koreans already used this 5G mobile phone technology. The total numbers of 5G mobile users are approximately 4 million, and research proves that this range will increase to 5 million in upcoming years. China also launches a 5G cellular system; they also launch 100,000 cellular base stations. It is confirmed that China will launch a massive project about 5G wireless technologies in 2020. In Australia, indoors hubs like MiFi, which are working nowadays, will also use this technology. This system also covers ITIL 4 certification.
Features of 5G technology
It offers faster technology. It offers more users to access the internet at ITIL 4 courses and also faster downloading speed. The fifth Generation also offers high internet speed than previous generations. Not only has this but also provided a more substantial network capacity. Broadband is massively high in the fifth generation. It offers eight improved characteristics.
- The data rate is kind of high the data rate is up to 10Gbps.
- It offers one millisecond’s latency.
- Its bandwidth is higher than previous generations. The bandwidth is 1000x per unit area.
- This one is faster than 4G, as it can connect 100x devices at the same time.
- As it is the more advanced technology, it offers 99.99 percent availability.
- The coverage area is also higher than 4G; likewise, the coverage area of 5G is 100 percent.
- As it is a more advanced feature, it reduces the network coverage energy at least 90 percent.
- It also lowers battery life.
The major difference between 5G and 4G
As we know that 5G transmission is advanced technology, that’s why is also replacing the 4G technology. This is also one of the chief vital differences which make the 5G more demanding.
- Fifth-generation offers low latency while the fourth-generation did not provide as much low latency. As we know that low latency offers real-time interactivity with the clouds through this, you can easily drive self-cars.
- As I mentioned above, 5G can easily connect the 100 plus devices while 4G is not able to join the devices at a higher rate.
- 4G can use higher power for the transmission of the particular data at a higher price while 5G uses low power. It consumes low power through this you can effortlessly communicate with the other objects you can also connect the objects with any hazards because of the low battery consumption there will be no need for human assistance.
It is obvious that 5G offers many advanced features. Through 5G transmission, you can easily transmit data. As we know that there will be no free lunch in the world to take some advantage you have suffers privacy problems as more data is transferring through 5G. Some data contains private information which is not suitable for your security.